#2


Friendship isn't about who you've known the longest, it's about who's stuck around when you needed them. I'm lucky enough to say it's both for my best friend Frankie. He's like the bother I never had which in a way is good because we don't fight all that much. I love how he's always into having a good time at a party with mates, normally the first one to say he wants to carry on after even if he's alone in doing that. This photo was taken at Matt's 21st last year (2011) on the dancefloor. The light just hits all the right places and you can tell Frankie was really into it, or that he was drunk but still a good photo.

0 comments:

 

Instagram Photostream

Meet The Author

Roisin (Ro-Sheen) | Spencer <-- I go by either.
Welcome to my life, the moments I choose to share. I have studied Graphic Design & Fashion business in my 29 years of life. It's not uncommon to see me walking about with either a pen in hand or a camera.