#9

I can't believe how fast the days seem to pass by now. Its like time is speeding up, that the ticking of the second hand passes an hour instead of a minute. 53 days, that's how long I have left in Australia till I head off to Europe for what I hope is a break from the ever present feeling of work, home, sleep. I count down the days but in doing so I count down the days till M really leaves. 6 days, it seems like I had all the time in the world to say goodbye and yet it's creeped up on me so fast I can feel the tears like anvils in my eyes ready to drop.

It's a happy feeling and a burden being so far away from the guy you love. I know though we will be fine, both of us and in the end that's all that matters. Just counting down the days till I can see you again. Still I have 6 days to be with you still and I don't want to waste it, I want to laugh, joke and just be with you. I want to take all those memories to comfort me in those nights here and overseas where I seek for your warm embrace and your loving words that make me fall deeper in love with you than I ever thought possible.

xxx

0 comments:

 

Instagram Photostream

Meet The Author

Roisin (Ro-Sheen) | Spencer <-- I go by either.
Welcome to my life, the moments I choose to share. I have studied Graphic Design & Fashion business in my 29 years of life. It's not uncommon to see me walking about with either a pen in hand or a camera.