#71


I was browsing through an art blog the other day when I stumbled through link after link to a page called One Night Stand Sleepwear - though with how amazing their designs are you could easily wear them as t-shirts.

From the beginning I fell in love with their designs but I think what had me jumping to the checkout was the fact that these Melbourne kids are changing the way fashion has once again merged with charity. This company's saying is "We create awesome sleepwear while supporting young people sleeping rough" for every purchase you make you help provide meals and employment to those less fortunate than us. 

Below is the shirt I purchased where I used my room as the backdrop:






Check out One Night Stand Sleepwear here.

bringing you a make up free post

xoxo


0 comments:

 

Instagram Photostream

Meet The Author

Roisin (Ro-Sheen) | Spencer <-- I go by either.
Welcome to my life, the moments I choose to share. I have studied Graphic Design & Fashion business in my 29 years of life. It's not uncommon to see me walking about with either a pen in hand or a camera.