#58

They say do something you love and where I'm interning at the moment is not far off from it being that. 

Every time I come in i'm learning something new and seeing some amazing things. This week has been no exception and I interned twice this week. I'm talking about the latest swimwear collection to come out from the brand MINKPINK featuring campaign images from their website and photo's of the set up from the showings thanks to Montana for letting me take them.

Check out these beauties from their campaign. I won't lie some of them i've been trying to justify my lack of funds into finding a reason to purchase them or some.











It really has me ready for the warm weather that Spring has already shown us and ready to hit the sand and beach!

But you are going to need somewhere to sit!




I'm still in awe of this, makes me wish for a vacay in the sun!
xoxo

0 comments:

 

Instagram Photostream

Meet The Author

Roisin (Ro-Sheen) | Spencer <-- I go by either.
Welcome to my life, the moments I choose to share. I have studied Graphic Design & Fashion business in my 29 years of life. It's not uncommon to see me walking about with either a pen in hand or a camera.