#22

Let's make these memories last forever

VIVA LA FRANCE!
Part one 'Partie uno'































These photo's were taken on the 6th of July this year. To 50 other people it was the start of a contiki tour which will be remembered for years to come. Of course having known each other for less than 24 hours, it was strange to have gotten along with so many, so quickly. Paris - people know it as the city of love. To me the 6th of July was also my one year anniversary with my boyfriend. Instead I spent it on a bus, with 50 people, and my good friend Alana. Overall getting to climb the Eiffel Tower and see the city at night was an experience I wouldn't have stayed home back in Australia for. To top that off I ran into Ellana and Jade who I went to high school with and in Ellana's case primary school. 

I have so many photo's from Paris. I think being the first place to visit I went a little crazy with the camera. I'm sure when I can eventually get Alana's photo's off her my collection of Paris/France and everywhere else will be standing at over 5K worth of photo's but till my next post. 

au revoir

next post:
Part two - France contiki photos

0 comments:

 

Instagram Photostream

Meet The Author

Roisin (Ro-Sheen) | Spencer <-- I go by either.
Welcome to my life, the moments I choose to share. I have studied Graphic Design & Fashion business in my 29 years of life. It's not uncommon to see me walking about with either a pen in hand or a camera.