#78

I'm sure thursday morning me won't be to happy with the me that want's to make a blog post when I should be in bed sleeping. Then again how many times do you get to go and experience some spectacular views in the Blue Mountains either. 

We were hoping to catch the blood moon - but the damn clouds and rain got in the stupid way!!! So We had to settle for some sunset views...ok so they were worth it at least!









Sometimes I wonder why I ever think of leaving the country I currently call home... I mean when it has that to offer me at sundown. 

Australia you do alright!

Location: Blue Mountains, Australia.

xo








0 comments:

 

Instagram Photostream

Meet The Author

Roisin (Ro-Sheen) | Spencer <-- I go by either.
Welcome to my life, the moments I choose to share. I have studied Graphic Design & Fashion business in my 29 years of life. It's not uncommon to see me walking about with either a pen in hand or a camera.