#81

One of the greatest things I found when travelling was that in England you don't have to pay to go to a museum. Who would be why I set myself two days to go and check out what England has to offer. I mean Australia is great and all but it lacks real history that the others have collected over the course of the centuries that have past. 

The British Museum did not dissapoint!


Close up of The Rosetta Stone







Due to the UK's laws on not allowing real currency to be used on films and tv shows the designers of Doctor Who made their own using David Tennant's face who was the 10th Doctor of the show.

Honestly the best thing I learnt from there.








Till my next trip to the National History Museum in London with much more exciting creatures of the past and present.
xo

0 comments:

 

Instagram Photostream

Meet The Author

Roisin (Ro-Sheen) | Spencer <-- I go by either.
Welcome to my life, the moments I choose to share. I have studied Graphic Design & Fashion business in my 29 years of life. It's not uncommon to see me walking about with either a pen in hand or a camera.