#82



Can you keep a secret?

I got to see a baby mammoth when I was in England this year...and I also have a photo of it!
Something which if it lived would have grown up to look something along the lines of:


but due to it's early death the most complete mammoth ever found went on display in The National History Museum - England on loan from the Shemanocsky Museum in northern Siberia for everyone to see.

And this is what it looks like:


I have to say. It was pretty cool. Not that you can see it from this picture but there is still hair on this baby mammoth. You might just have to take my word for it though - or google it. There are plenty of articles that have been posted since it went on display. As to if Lyuba is being loaned out anywhere else in the world right now I'm not too sure. She left the United Kingdom on the 7th of September this year. 





You can catch it moving on the youtube video below here:



I interact too much with the statues in museums. If you have not already picked up on that so far. 





I even played tourist (more than I was taking all the photos myself) and asked someone to take a photo for me. I just loved the buildings interior but the people who took for the photo for me clear thought something was wrong with me :P
OH WELL...



I've tried to cut back on all the many photos I have...and I do mean many. But seeing heaps of fossils may not excite you as much as it does me. 

Though my next post will be about Paris oh la la :P
I love reliving memories of the three days I spent there this year. Achieved so much! Not to mention all the walking my mum and I did!

xo

0 comments:

 

Instagram Photostream

Meet The Author

Roisin (Ro-Sheen) | Spencer <-- I go by either.
Welcome to my life, the moments I choose to share. I have studied Graphic Design & Fashion business in my 29 years of life. It's not uncommon to see me walking about with either a pen in hand or a camera.