#55

There's something magical about finding a piece of artwork that you fall in love with. Which brings me to Kelly Smith and her work. Australian artists don't always get the same spotlight against international ones but with a resume the size that Kelly has it's only a matter of time till she's taken from our shores and snapped up overseas for her amazing artworks.

I'm sure at this point you have no idea what I'm going on about. Raving about an artist you haven't even heard of before. So take a look at some of her work and tell me you have not fallen in love like I have already!









So thank you Kelly Smith for my wonderful prints. I'm looking forward to finding the perfect frames for them to hang in my room. Already have to sports picked out for them!

So check out her blog

or even her shop where you can purchase these goodies :)






0 comments:

 

Instagram Photostream

Meet The Author

Roisin (Ro-Sheen) | Spencer <-- I go by either.
Welcome to my life, the moments I choose to share. I have studied Graphic Design & Fashion business in my 29 years of life. It's not uncommon to see me walking about with either a pen in hand or a camera.