#13

Yesterday with my aunty, my
Two cousins and Keely we went to look at cats! Too cute for words really I wanted to take them home! All of them, that's when you know you're a tourist...when you can't take something like that home.
Keely got earnie with the bluest eyes I've ever seen and my aunty is getting Sydney which is the brown one but we can't take him for another two weeks yet as he's not ready to leave his mum. When I get back from contiki I'm going to be playing with Sydney so much he can sleep in my room so long as he's not climbing on my face when I sleep!

I also got a photo with my cousins mark and Peter as well :)
Xoxo

0 comments:

 

Instagram Photostream

Meet The Author

Roisin (Ro-Sheen) | Spencer <-- I go by either.
Welcome to my life, the moments I choose to share. I have studied Graphic Design & Fashion business in my 29 years of life. It's not uncommon to see me walking about with either a pen in hand or a camera.